Fundraisers & Tables/Chairs/Easels
Only fundraisers sanctioned by Baylor University may occur in the BSB.
Submit the following to E.128 or email@example.com for fundraiser approval:
- BSB Room Request Form (indicate the number of tables/chairs/easels under Additional Info section)
- Student Activities approval email (for Student Groups only)
- Solicitation approval if required by Student Activities
- The BSB has a limited number of tables and chairs to use for bake sales, registration, etc.
- Must be reserved in advance and can be included in your room reservation
- Submit a BSB Room Request Form (indicate the number of tables/chairs/easels under Additional Info section) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be picked up and returned to E.128 as we do not provide the manpower to move tables or chairs
- Our office is open Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Tables must be returned by 4:45 pm each day.
- If the BSB cannot fulfill your request, a request may be made to the Baylor Facility Services [the Physical Plant] through a TMA work order submitted by the event coordinator or group advisor. To place a work order, go to www.baylor.edu/facility_services, select “Submit Service Request.” When making requests, be sure to include setup and take down dates, times, and instructions. For questions call their office at 254-710-1361.
Additional information for reservations and policies can be be found on the reservation page and the guidelines page.