The Personal Training Program allows for one-on-one fitness training and client health improvement through education, activity, nutrition, fitness assessment, and exercise program tracking.
Personal Training Philosophy:
We will train your body and your mind, so that you learn to exercise safely and effectively. We will encourage you to set clear goals and to listen to your body at each step along the way, as well as give your trainer feedback about your program.
What Can a Personal Trainer Do for You?
About our Personal Trainers:
- Design a personalized exercise program to meet your goals.
- Assist the client in minimizing injury during each workout session.
- Ensure variety and employment during each session.
- Provide the client with motivation and accountability.
- Provide resistance training instruction.
- Provide cardiovascular instruction.
- Provide workouts that are time efficient.
- Provide workouts that assist the client in achieving results.
All Personal Training Staff who will provide training are nationally certified and/or have a degree in related health/fitness field. Our Personal Trainers have a variety of specialties including:
- Sports specific training
- Aquatics training
- Training individuals with medical concerns
- Weight management
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular training
- Training novice exercisers
For more information on our current trainers, please check out their BIOS
Personal Training Fees:
- Single Training Session: $20.00/session
- Package of 5 Training Sessions: $95.00
- Package of 10 Training Sessions: $180.00
To sign up for a Personal Trainer, stop by the SLC Service Desk.