Post-Advising Registration

Post-Advising Registration

Following your Academic Advising appointment, you will complete your first semester registration using your Bearweb portal.

This process will include making selections such as your Meal Plan (required for students living on-campus), Parking Permit, setting up Authorized Users on your E-Bill account, and more.

You’ll find helpful hints under each step, as well as contact info for the appropriate office if you have questions along the way.

Please note: You cannot complete these registration steps until after your advising appointment.

1. Log in to BearWeb
  • Use this link to log in to BearWeb
  • Use your Bear ID and password and Duo two-factor authentication to log in.
  • Contact the Baylor Help Desk at 254-710-4357 for any questions about your Bear ID or Duo.
2. Verify your contact information under "Personal Information"
  • If you need to update the address listed, be sure to set an end date prior to the current date before adding a new address.
  • Contact the Baylor Help Desk at 254-710-4357 for any questions about this step.
3. Click "Student Financial Services," then click "New Student Orientation"
4. Click "Meal Plan and Optional Fees"
  1. Select your entry term and click “Submit”
  2. Select your meal plan
    • First-Year students living on campus: Choose from either an "All Access 5 day" or "All Access 7 day" plan).
    • Voluntary Residents and Commuting Students: Choose from several flexible plan options.
    • Dining Dollars can be refilled during the year.
    • Learn More about Meal Plans:
  3. Select "Yearbook" if you would like to order the Baylor Roundup for 2021-2022
  4. Click "Update Optional Fees" to save your selections
  5. Click "New Student Orientation Menu" at top to return
5. Click "Set Up Authorized Users for E-Bill"
  • This step will take you out of BearWeb and to the E-Bill System.
  • Use your Bear ID and password and Duo to log in to the system.
  • Baylor recommends adding any person(s) who assists in paying your Baylor bill as an Authorized User. Doing so will enable Baylor to release certain account information to those users.
  • Students, you are already a user and do not need to add yourself.
  • Authorized Users will be able to enter their name once they log into their own portal.
  1. Click the "Authorized Users" tab in E-Bill
  2. Click "Add Authorized User" at the bottom of page—enter email address and complete agreement
  3. Close E-Bill screen to return to BearWeb
6. Are you bringing a VEHICLE? If so, click "Vehicle Registration/Parking Permit" (License plate # required)
  • This step will take you out of BearWeb and to the My Parking Account portal.
  • Use your Bear ID and password and Duo to log in to the system.
  • Have your vehicle’s license plate number on hand when completing this step.
  • If you have previously registered your vehicle in Baylor’s Visitor Parking system, Parking Services will need to remove your vehicle from that system before you can register it in the student parking system.
  • Contact Parking & Transportation at 254-710-7275 for any questions about parking.
  1. Select "Purchase Permit" and follow instructions
    • When entering your license plate number, you do not need to include spaces, dashes, or symbols.
    • Select from the dropdown the color that is closest to your vehicle’s color. It does not have to be an exact match.
  2. Agree to the terms and click "Submit"
  3. Close My Parking Account screen to return to BearWeb
7. To enroll in Direct Deposit, click "Refund by Direct Deposit"
  • Direct Deposit is used in the event that you are ever due a refund from Baylor. This is not used for payment at any time.
  • Baylor highly encourages all students to enroll in Direct Deposit for receiving payment for any refunds on your account.
  • You will need your bank’s routing and account numbers to complete this step.
  1. Complete the form with routing and account number
  2. Click "New Student Orientation Menu" at top to return
  3. If not enrolled in Direct Deposit, paper checks will automatically be mailed for any eligible credit balances which may take several weeks to be received.
8. Click "Title IV (Four) Authorizations"
  • For students receiving federal financial aid, Baylor encourages you to authorize the University to apply Title IV federal aid funds to miscellaneous charges (like Parking Permits, Health Center charges, etc.) or toward Prior Balances.
  • You can update your authorization at any time in BearWeb.
  1. Review and select "Yes" or "No," then click "Submit"