Support Baylor in Washington
Your contribution to the Baylor in Washington initiative ensures that Baylor students, faculty, and alumni have access to the rich opportunities and resources offered by our nation’s capital as they seek to engage some of the most critical challenges facing our nation and our world.
Click Here to Give Online
Instructions for giving by mail are detailed below.
What will my contribution support?
- Funding to support site visits, lecture series, and other opportunities for students participating in the semester program
- Convenings and partnerships with faculty and scholars-both from Baylor and locally-to enrich the intellectual discourse fostered by Baylor in Washington events
- Financial support for young professionals and graduate students seeking to participate in our unique summer academic seminar
Baylor in Washington is always is always thrilled to share about these opportunities and partner with supporters through these events and programs. As a contributor to Baylor in Washington, you will receive regular updates about these events and activities, as well as invitations to exclusive, annual gatherings with leaders from numerous industries that happen in DC and on campus.
Donate by Mail
If you would like to donate by mail, please be sure to designate that your contribution is for Baylor in Washington. Contributions may be sent to:
Attn: Amanda Barton
One Bear Place #97181
Waco, TX 76798-7181
Your company may have a matching gift program that could double or even triple your donation. Check with your Human Resource Department or office manager for forms and/or additional information.
An Honorable Legacy
If you are considering a substantial donation to Baylor in Washington, there are several options:
- Planned gifts through wills, charitable trusts, life insurance, pooled income funds, or charitable gift annuities
- Immediate tax-deductible gifts of cash, stocks, or other assets
In accordance with your personal interests, your donation can be made anonymously or with recognition.
Additionally, we would be delighted to discuss designation of legacy funds to support specific disciplines or industries, according to your preferences. This could include:
- Student research on a particular topic
- Faculty teaching within a specific discipline
- Student internship experiences within a designated industry or field
Contact our director of development,Mollie Moore, to discuss donation methods that would work best for you.
About Baylor in Washington
Through this initiative, Baylor in Washington facilitates strategic events and programs that examine the social, political, and cultural life of our nation.
Baylor in Washington offers two key opportunities for students and graduates in Washington:
- A semester program for current students, which provides Baylor students from any discipline the unique opportunity to participate in top internships, study under the foremost scholars and practitioners in DC, live in community in DC, conduct original research in the nation’s capital, and engage with Baylor’s alumni working in positions of influence across a variety of sectors.
- A three-day academic seminar for graduate students and working professionals to explore key questions about America’s founding, the relationship between faith and public life, and the application of these principles in their current work.
Additionally, our events and collaborations feature leading scholars from around the country and Baylor's own faculty and experts, who attract broad and diverse audiences. Such events and partnerships fuel not only the intellectual growth of the Baylor community, but also Baylor's connections with key individuals and institutions across Washington and the nation.