Transferring Military Credit

Be sure to submit your military training to receive academic credit!

After you have been accepted to Baylor, please submit your DD-214 and/or Joint Service Records to the Admissions VETS Ambassador Bianca Hill ( so that we can process your military training as academic credit. At this time all military training/experience is applied as Lifetime Fitness credits.

Veteran Educational and Transition Services

Sid Richardson, Room 080
One Bear Place #97021
Waco, TX 76798

(254) 710-7264