Welcome to University Scholars!
Class of 2026, we are excited to get to know you and are looking forward to meeting with you this summer to prepare your fall schedule. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during this process. The office is available by email at email@example.com or call us at (254)710-3744.
For students enrolling in Summer of Discovery, you will be advised and register in early May. For most students, advising and registration for your fall classes will begin on May 31st. You will have a virtual advising appointment and will work with a UNSC advisor to craft a schedule for your first semester. You will receive an email in mid May to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
You will meet with your advisor via Zoom (or phone call, if preferred) for approximately 30 minutes to discuss your academic interests and plan your fall courses. After your meeting, the office staff will build your schedule and register you for your classes. You will receive an email confirming your schedule for the fall within 24 hours. (University Scholars that are also in BIC, will receive an email from the BIC office for your advising sign up).
Please reference the links below and watch the video provided to help you prepare for your advising appointment.
- First Year Advising Guide
- University Scholars and Honors Program Requirements 4-Year Planner
- Premedical, University Scholars and Honors Program 4-Year Planner
- BIC, University Scholars and Honors Program 4-Year Planner
- University Scholars Curriculum
- All University Scholars are also members of the Honors Program. Information about the required Freshman Reading Project, to be completed by all incoming Honors Program students, can be found here: www.baylor.edu/honorsprogram/frp.