Baylor Bound - San Jacinto
Most MAPs for the majors in Baylor Bound accommodate a 1+3 year plan, that is to say that a student would take 1 year of courses at San Jacinto College and 3 years at Baylor. However, some students may be approved by the advisor to follow a 2+2 year plan at the end of the first year, depending upon the major chosen and the number of transfer credit or credit by exam hours completed prior to enrolling in Baylor Bound.
Some may need to consider traditional transfer rather than this program depending on their planned major and/or the number of completed hours towards that major.
Some plans may need to include summer courses depending on a student's need for remediation courses at San Jacinto College, hours required in the academic program at Baylor, and the student's graduation goal.
Students will fulfill the Baylor degree requirements as listed in the catalog of the year of enrollment in Baylor Bound. Baylor Admission Services will make sure that the catalog term is set for the year of entry into the program.
Some MAPS may specify requirements in addition to courses.
Course selection is subject to availability within each semester.
For more specific information on general requirements, see the Baylor Undergraduate Catalog.
Majors available for the Baylor Bound - San Jacinto College
The majors listed below are available for students in Baylor Bound - San Jacinto College. Most of these majors are designed for students to take a year of course work at San Jacinto College followed by three years at Baylor, depending on the amount of course work completed prior to applying to Baylor Bound. Some of these majors may allow a student two years at San Jacinto College and two more at Baylor. This option will need to be carefully reviewed by the academic advisor. A few of these majors will require strict advisor supervision to ensure the major will be able to be completed in the allotted time.
Pre-Business - San Jacinto College This MAP is for all Business major.
Bachelor of Art - San Jacinto College
- SJ - BA-Anthropology
- SJ - BA-Art History
- SJ - BA-Biochemistry
- SJ - BA-Biology
- SJ - BA-Biology-Prehealth Care
- SJ - BA-Biology-Science Education
- SJ - BA-Chemistry
- SJ - BA-Communication Specialist
- SJ - BA-Communication Studies-Corporate Comm
- SJ - BA-Communication Studies
- SJ - BA-Communication Studies-Rhetoric
- SJ - BA-Economics
- SJ - BA-English-Literature
- SJ - BA-Film and Digital Media
- SJ - BA-French
- SJ - BA-Geology-Earth Science
- SJ - BA-German
- SJ - BA-History
- SJ - BA-History-Second Ed
- SJ - BA-International Studies
- SJ - BA-International Studies-Intensive
- SJ - BA-Journalism-New Media
- SJ - BA-Journalism-Public Relations
- SJ - BA-Medical Humanities
- SJ - BA-Mathematics
- SJ - BA-Philosophy
- SJ - BA-Political Science
- SJ - BA-Political Science-Prelaw
- SJ - BA-Psychology
- SJ - BA-Professional Writing
- SJ - BA-Religion
- SJ - BA-Sociology
- SJ - BA-Spanish
Bachelor of Science - San Jacinto College
- SJ - BS-Anthropology-Forensic Anthropology
- SJ - BS-Anthropology-General
- SJ - BS-Applied Math-Differential Equations
- SJ - BS-Applied Math-Numerical Methods
- SJ - BS-Applied Math-Statistics
- SJ - BS-Biochemistry
- SJ - BS-Biology
- SJ - BS-Biology-Ecology
- SJ - BS-Biology-Prehealth Care
- SJ - BS-Biology-Science Ed
- SJ - BS-Chemistry
- SJ - BS-Chemistry with Subdiscipline
- SJ - BS-Chemistry-Biochemistry Concentration
- SJ - BS-Economics
- SJ - BS-Geology
- SJ - BS-Geophysics
- SJ - BS-Mathematics
- SJ - BS-Neuroscience
- SJ - BS-Psychology
- SJ - BS-Statistics