PetitionsA petition is a request for approval of a deviation from the curriculum for one of the following reasons:
- Course substitution
- Course overload(enrolling in more than 18 credit hours)
- Course audit
- Concurrent enrollment
- Graduate course as an undergraduate
- Reschedule final exams (3 exams in the same day)
- CLEP in the last 30 hours
- Course repetition
- Repeat a course with a previous grade of "C"
- Last 30 hours in residence
- Enroll a course pass/fail
- Academic appeals
The process to file a petition is dependant on your school or college. You will need to contact your dean's office for more information on how and when to file for a petition.