The mission of Baylor University’s advising community, in collaboration with faculty mentors and campus partners, is to provide relationship-centered guidance to students by delivering accurate and efficient advising services, empowering them to take ownership of their academic and professional goals.
- Guide students in creating and implementing individualized educational plans, including both curricular and co-curricular experiences.
- Monitor student progress towards academic and professional goals
- Demonstrate a caring community by offering a balance of challenge and support to students
- Refer students to appropriate resources to facilitate student success
- Provide students with exceptional advising by offering quality training and professional development to advisors