William J. Abraham, D.Phil.
EducationB.A., The Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland
M.Div., Asbury Theological Seminary
D.Phil.,Oxford University, Regent’s Park College
- Wesleyan and Methodist theology
- Cardinal Newman
- Renewal movements in Christianity
- Divine revelation
- Theological education
Courses TaughtComing soon!
- Crossing the Threshold of Divine Revelation (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2007).
- Canon and Criterion in Christian Theology (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1998).
- The Logic of Evangelism (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1989).
- The Rationality of Religious Belief, edited with Steven W. Holtzer (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1987).
- Divine Revelation and the Limits of Historical Criticism (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000).
About Dr. Abraham
A gifted teacher, sought-after lecturer, prolific author and ordained elder in The United Methodist Church, Abraham has taught at Seattle Pacific University, Harvard Divinity School and Southern Methodist University.