The M.T.S. degree seeks to provide a basic understanding of theological disciplines for further graduate study or for general educational purposes. The curriculum will:
- Introduce students to the history and literature of the Old and New Testament as a basis for appropriate interpretation of the biblical witness.
- Engender an appreciation of the church's historic and confessional witness to the Gospel.
- Enable students to think theologically and critically.
- Involve students in disciplines of spiritual formation.
- Provide opportunities and forums to discuss issues of concern, which will provide a basis for lifelong learning.