Information for International Students
International applicants to Truett Seminary are required to submit additional application materials:
- Proof of English proficiency from either TOEFL or IELTS test scores (View additional information in the FAQ below).
- A transcript evaluation is required of Truett Seminary applicants for any and all academic degrees earned outside the United States. This transcript evaluation is to be requested and paid for by the applicant (starting at about $150) and is a requirement before your admissions application will be considered complete.
- SpanTran is Truett Seminary’s preferred transcript evaluation provider and has created a custom application for Truett applicants that will help to ensure you select the correct evaluation at a discounted rate. Please click here to access the application and begin the transcript evaluation process.
- If your transcript has already been evaluated by a transcript evaluation provider other than SpanTran, please contact Truett_Admissions@baylor.edu to confirm that the company is approved for use.
- Transcript verification is not required for any degree if the student already holds a degree from Baylor University.
- International students who intend to enroll in the Spring semester must submit all application materials by October 15.
- International students who intend to enroll in the Fall semester must submit all application materials by June 1.
- Summer enrollment is unavailable for international applicants.