Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
We welcome you to join our Truett Seminary Doctor of Ministry journey, where world-class scholars and effective practitioners walk alongside you toward excellence in ministry.
Areas of Interest
You can customize your experience within the framework of these several concentrations.
- Preaching and Biblical Exegesis
- Nurturing and Care of Souls/Pastoral Care
- Spiritual Formation/Discipleship
- Church Leadership
- Evangelism, Church Planting, and World Witness
- Church Engagement and Culture/Missions
- Year One - Two of the four required seminars on campus led by superb scholars and practitioners, interspersed with individual study and reflection in personal and professional growth.
- Year Two - Mentored study and reflection in your research concentration, as well as the remaining two seminars.
- Year Three - A Culminating Project that will explore effective innovations in ministry practice.
The sequence above outlines the journey into profound biblical and theological study and reflection, and into discovering the essence of healthy and effective ministry practice.