The student rooms in Teal Hall are available in three basic options. Below you will find information on each specific room type. The building is divided so that female student rooms and male student rooms are located on separate wings of the facility. Student rooms are located on the first through fourth floors. Each floor has its own laundry room, trash room, enclosed study lounge with moveable furniture and a tv, and open study nook with a table and chairs. To see the floor plans for Teal, please click here.Floor Plans for Teal
Community style rooms at Teal are considered the "Double Room Plus" type. These rooms, each designed for two residents per room, share a community-style bathroom. Eight people share the community bathroom.
- Furniture: Two extra-long lofted twin beds and mattresses, two desks, two chairs, two wardrobes, two three-drawer dressers. Flooring is a wood laminate.
- Community Style Room Dimensions: ~11' x 18'
- Bathroom: Three sinks, two toilets, and two showers. Bathrooms are cleaned by housekeeping staff on weekdays.
Suite style rooms at Teal are considered the "Double Room with Shared Bathroom Plus" type. These rooms, each designed for two residents per room, share a bathroom with another adjoining room. Four people share the bathroom located in the middle of the two rooms.
- Furniture: Two extra-long lofted twin beds and mattresses, two desks, two chairs, two three-drawer dressers, an open closet space for the students to share. Flooring is a wood laminate.
- Suite Style Room Dimensions: ~11' x 19.5'
- Bathroom: Two sinks, one toilet, one shower. The bathroom is cleaned by the students residing in the rooms.
The apartment rooms at Teal are considered the "Apartment Single Gold" and "Apartment Double Gold" room types. There are 2 and 4-bedroom style apartments to choose from in the hall. The 4-bedroom style has 2 bathrooms (and all single rooms for a total of 4 students). The 2-bedroom style has 1 bathroom (one double room and one single room for a total of 3 students).
- 2-Bedroom Apartment Dimensions: Single room ~10' x 12' Double Room ~18.5' x 12'
- 4-Bedroom Apartment Dimensions: Single room ~11' x 10'
- Furniture (for each resident): extra-long lofted twin bed and mattress, desk, chair, three-drawer dresser, wardrobe.
- Apartments include a community living and kitchen space. These spaces feature carpet and laminate flooring, couch, armchair, table and chairs, and coffee end table.