End of Fiscal Year 2019 Deadlines and Details
As the university's fiscal year-end approaches, we want to make you aware of some important dates and deadlines for FY 2019. Your efforts in meeting these deadlines are greatly appreciated. We encourage you to process transactions in a timely manner in order to avoid the year-end rush. Please mark the following dates on your calendar:
• March 29th - Requests for Technology Reviews and non-standard computer, printer, or other hardware purchases. Please click here for more information.
• April 5th - Technology Procurement (standard)
*Due to computer compenent shortages, deliveries are slower than normal. Therefore, orders should be placed as soon as possible but no later than April 5th.
• April 17th - Printing Project submissions - Final day to discuss with Procurement Services any large printing projects (over $10,000) that need to be in FY 2019
• April 19th - Facility Services - Approved and Funded Work Orders
*For more details about year end work order requests, please see page 5 of the year end transactional guide by clicking here.
• May 6th - Bulk Mail Orders
• May 20th - Posted Purchasing Card Transactions
• May 24th - FY 2019 Requisitions
• May 28th at 3:00 p.m. - All Deposits (collected on or prior to 5/28) containing credit card transactions
• May 31st at 2:00 p.m. - All FY2019 Deposits
• June 7th at 5:00 p.m. - Departmental Adjustments
• June 17th at 5:00 p.m. - All Remaining FY 2019 Deposits
• June 17th at 5:00 p.m. - Accounts Payable Transactions, including Vouchers and Expense Reports
• June 28th - PO Rollover
End of Fiscal Year Guide
Download the step-by-step guide to processing year-end transactions here. Topics in this guide include:
• Fiscal year-end deadlines
• BCR's and the end of the fiscal year
• When will my new budget be available?
• Vouchers/Requisitions charged to FY 2019
• Vouchers/Requisitions charged to FY 2020
• Cash deposits for FY 2019
• Cash deposits for FY 2020
• JV's at the end of the fiscal year
If this is your first time to go through the year-end process at Baylor, you are highly encouraged to view this guide. If you have additional questions, please click here.