Transfer Year Experience Goals
The Transfer Year Experience has seven strategic goals that guide our leadership as we create programming, support, and community in University Parks.
- Provide an inclusive environment where all members belong and thrive as they transition to their new home at Baylor University.
- Support and encourage one another in academic pursuits and general interests in order to help all students be successful.
- Build a significant and lasting identity with Baylor in order to become a true Baylor Bear.
- Create spaces, support, and opportunities so students can grow in articulation of their own spiritual life throughout their time in college.
- Connect students to a variety of Baylor resources in order to grow in their understanding of and need for a balanced lifestyle.
- Promote the involvement in leadership and service opportunities through Baylor and the Waco Community.
- Learn to navigate the Baylor and the Waco Community so that students are more likely to utilize their resources.