Apply for Transfer Housing

CormTransfer students have two primary options for living on campus.

The vast majority of transfer students choose to live in the Transfer Year Experience Living-Learning Center located in the Baylor owned and operated University Parks Apartment Complex  Other transfer students choose to live in our Upper Division Communities on campus. 

Take a look around our website to discover what is best for you!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Campus Living & Learning at or 254-710-3642.

Transfer Student Success

Sid Richardson, 079
One Bear Place #97021
Waco, TX 76798

(254) 710-2775