SicEm Tennis Camp at Baylor University
Camp Fees and Discounts
- Overnight Camper: 695.00
- Day Camper: 525.00
- Registration open
To reserve a space in camp, a $100 non-refundable is required for each session you wish to attend.
Open to any and all entrants ages 8 - 18 (overnight campers must be 10)
- $70.00 discount per each additional camp attended.
- $40.00 returning camper & athletic staff discount
- $70.00 Group discount (6 or more from same school/club)
For Discount codes please contact Jacqui Haddock by email or 254-710-4659 (only 1 code can be applied) Discounts available after early bird pricing finishes on 31st December 2018.
*** For several reasons we will no longer be offering the free dartfish analytics which was included in the cost of camp*****
For questions, email: Jacqui Haddock
Printable Tennis Camp Brochure: 2019 Tennis Camp Brochure
- For More Camp Details Click here
- Residential campers will be housed on campus - TBD.
- SicEm Bears Tennis camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender)
- Counselors Our camp counselors consist of a combination of Baylor Students, Baylor Coaches, high school coaches, and other student-athletes competing or who have competed in tennis at college All have had experience working in camp settings or with minors in general. Counselors participate in a training session prior to the beginning of camps and all have passed background checks and child protection exams
Camp refunds are available up to the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. Your balance (minus the deposit) may be refunded before camp begins. In cases of injury, injured athletes must show documentation from their doctor of their injury (injured athletes will be refunded a full amount minus the deposit for each camp). NO REFUND will be given for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the beginning of camp.
An example of an online highlight reel which can be purchased and emailed to you after the conclusion of camp.