Special Notice on COVID-19 Response
As we encounter the rapidly changing events caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to communicate ways Academic Support Programs will be supporting our Baylor students while supporting the prevention efforts as outlined by Baylor University officials: https://www.baylor.edu/coronavirus
All services are available in Fall 2020. SI and Tutoring Sessions are being provided online this fall.
For questions pertaining to:
- Academic Mentors or Study Strategies, please contact Trish Baum
- Academic Probation, Academic Suspension, or the Academic Action Plan, please contact Amber Thompson
- Learning Lab (study strategy and study schedule planning), please schedule an appointment here or contact Regina Easley-Young
- Supplemental Instructions (SI), please contact Trish Baum
- Tutoring, please visit this website or contact Melanie Briscoe
- University Withdrawal, please contact Regina Easley-Young
- For practical strategies for studying online, see our Online Learning Study Strategies page.
Contact us at 254-710-8696 if you have any questions about our services. We are available to help during our regular office hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.