Thank you to the Diana Garland School of Social Work who provided many of these resources.
- Exhaustive resource with many articles linked. Black Lives Matter: Antiracism Resources for Social Workers and Therapists This site includes linked webinars, articles, podcasts, movie recommendations, etc. The site has specifice sections for BIPOC and for white people.
- Resources divided into micro, mezzo and macro practice. Online media, ted talks and book recommendations available.
- Various resources available at a cost for non-NASW members and free for NASW members.
- Resource geared toward educators. Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator training
- A Collection of videos, articles, books, movies and podcasts related to Antiracism
- Resource from the UK. Scholarly source. Antiracist social work practice handbook
- Many trainings/webinars available, both free and for a fee.
- Connect to Baylor's Diversity & Inclusion page for resources
- Presidential Conversation Series
- Be the Bridge - Devotional focusing on "Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation"