Not Returning Checklist

Steps to complete:

  • Complete the online Students Not Returning (SNR) Form
  • Student Financial Aid Office, Clifton Robinson Tower, First Floor (254) 710-2611. If you are receiving scholarships, loans, or other financial aid, contact this office to discuss the financial implications of not enrolling next semester, such as repayment of loans and future financial aid, including scholarships.
  • Cashier’s Office, Clifton Robinson Tower, First Floor, (254) 710-2311. For questions regarding your Baylor financial account, contact this office.
  • Campus Living and Learning, (254) 710-3642. If you are living on campus, you must cancel your campus housing for next semester. Contact and contact your Residence Hall Director.
  • Course Registration
    • If you are not returning for the following semester, be sure to not register for classes for that semester.
    • If you have already registered for the upcoming semester and are not returning, webdrop your classes as soon as possible and before classes begin.

Returning Student Reactivation

Undergraduate Baylor students who are seeking to return to Baylor, but withdrew from or were not enrolled in the fall or spring semester before their desired return term, will need to complete a free Returning Student Application.

The University encourages students planning to return to submit the reactivation as early as possible in order to facilitate a timely registration opportunity for classes. Applications will open on the dates below (approximate):

  • Spring Semesters: October 1
  • Summer Semesters: March 1
  • Fall Semesters: March 1

For more information on the Returning Student Reactivation process go to

If you intend to transfer credit from another institution to Baylor, then please familiarize yourself with the transfer credit policies available at:

All academic actions/deadlines and grading periods are on the University Academic Calendar.

We would welcome the opportunity to learn about your experience at Baylor and how we can support you. 

Please contact:

Paul L. Foster Success Center
Center for Academic Success and Engagement

Carroll Crowson
(254) 710- 3086