Resources for Students Pursuing Academic Excellence
Baylor attracts the best and brightest students from across the country and around the globe. Undergraduate students have opportunity to learn from faculty who are leaders in their field of research and who are excellent teachers. Many students have opportunity to get involved in research as undergraduates, to participate in academic conferences, and to publish their work in academic journals.
If you are currently a Baylor undergraduate student seeking opportunities to maximize your Baylor education, please see the Academic Excellence Opportunities website for links to programs and organizations at Baylor that can help you to expand your learning beyond the classroom. You can also contact your school or college to learn more about academic excellent opportunities specific to students in your major or discipline, such as honors societies and academic student organizations.
You may also wish to peruse this list of resources for students, designed to help you excel in the classroom and beyond.
- Study Strategies recommended by Center for Academic Success and Engagement
- Check out Dr. Success's Tips for Success in the monthly To Do List
- Baylor Academics & Research on YouTube showcasing the innovative academic research and global engagement of Baylor's students and faculty
- How to Graduate in Four Years
- How to Graduate in Three Years
- "Want to Ace That Test? Get the Right Kind of Sleep," Benedict Carey, New York Times, October 16, 2014.