HESI A2 Nursing Test
Applicants to the Baylor Louise Herrington School of Nursing (LHSON) may take the HESI Admission Assessment (HESI A2) exam at another school, at a Prometric testing site, or remotely with ProctorU (a remote proctoring service - a desktop computer or laptop, a working webcam and microphone, and a stable internet connection is required for this exam with ProctorU). Registration for testing through a Prometric testing site or via ProctorU is online and separate from Baylor University. Refer to this website for more information: Baylor School of Nursing.
Baylor students who need to test in-person in Waco for Fall 2022 must have permission from the pre-nursing advisor before scheduling their exam. After receiving permission, call our office at 254-710-2061 to discuss open testing dates or send an email to email@example.com. Non-Baylor students should utilize the ProctorU testing option and may use the score report at the institution of their choice.Score Reports
- You must submit an official copy of your completed HESI A2 exam scores to LHSON before the application deadline in order to be considered for admission.
- In addition, please send a PDF copy of your score report (found on your Evolve account) and your Baylor student ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should student need a copy of the score report at a later date, they can access the report online at the HESI website.
- Students applying to the Baylor University School of Nursing may only test once per semester, with a maximum of three attempts. A 60-day waiting period is required between tests.
- At Baylor Campus Bookstore
- To check stock in Bookstore call 254-710-6967
- HESI Study Guide - 'Admission Assessment Exam Review', ISBN # 9781455703333
- You may also purchase an Admission Assessment study guide by calling 1.800.545.2522 and request the Evolve Reach Testing and Remediation Admission Assessment Exam Review or go to: Purchase Study Guide - search for ISBN # 9781455703333.