Events may not be scheduled during the following times:
- Before the first day of classes or after the last day of classes in the fall and spring semesters
- Sunday-Thursday past midnight
- After 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Sundays before 1 p.m.
- Official University Holidays
- During Study Days and Final Exams
- During protected priority events
- Organizations may plan events during appropriate and designated times during Homecoming Week with expressed written permission from the Department of Student Activities.
- Home football game dates
- Events are prohibited two hours prior to the start time and until three hours after the start time unless the event is in conjunction with the football game.