In accordance with Texas state law, the risk management program may address any issue determined to be appropriate by Baylor University. The program must also address:
- Possession and use of alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs, including penalties that may be imposed for possession or use;
- Sexual abuse and harassment;
- Fire and other safety issues, including the possession and use of a firearm or other weapon or of an explosive device;
- Travel to a destination outside the area in which the institution is located;
- Behavior at parties and other events held by a student organization; and
- Adoption by a student organization of a risk management policy.