Christmas on 5th Street Marketplace
brought to you by the Unified Greek Council (UGC)
Thank you for your interest in the Christmas on 5th Marketplace! To ensure a great experience for all vendors and patrons, please read the following information prior to registering for a booth.
Christmas on 5th Marketplace, sponsored by Baylor’s Unified Greek Council (UGC), is the vendor-fair portion of the larger Christmas on 5th Street event. Each year, thousands of students, faculty, staff, and visitors participate in this celebratory tradition. We are exploring an outdoor fair this year and hope you will join us!
Vara Martin Daniel Plaza
outdoors, next to the Bill Daniel Student Center
Thursday, December 1, 2022, 4-8 p.m.
Booth and Amenities Specification
- Registration is for one booth equipped with 1 table (6ft), 2 chairs, and an area of approximately 6ft x 6ft.
- Pending space availability, vendors may request an additional booth for $75, or an additional table for $35.
- Wi-fi access may be provided upon request.
- Registration is CLOSED.
- Cost: $75 per booth, up to 2 booths per vendor.
- $75 fee payable by credit card (preferred), check, or money order. Checks and money orders should be made out to “Baylor University,” and can be mailed to: Baylor University, Department of Student Activities, Attn: Erin Ellis; One Bear Place #97074 Waco, TX 76798
- No reimbursements will be given for cancellations or no-shows.
- Expect an email confirmation for your booth within 3 business days of registration.
- Vendors paying via check or money order must still register online to reserve a booth. All payments must be received by November 28, 2022.
Availability and Limitations
- Booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Power access is limited. We will attempt to give the maximum number of vendors access. Please indicate if you would prefer power when registering.
- Items for sale must be consistent with the Christian mission and family-oriented nature of the event. Vendors will be asked to remove any items deemed inappropriate by event staff.
- Check-in: As early as 2 p.m.
- Clean-up: 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- All booth decorations, items, products, and any additional items brought must fit within the given space and not infringe on other vendors.
- Please direct additional questions to Erin Ellis at E_Ellis@baylor.edu.
- Members of the Unified Greek Council will be present to assist and answer questions on the day of the event. Staffing schedule and additional information will be communicated after vendor registration.
*Details are subject to change. Any alterations will be communicated as event details are finalized. We look forward to having you at this year’s event!