Student Organization COVID-19 Resource Center
Student organizations contribute to Baylor’s mission to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service, and provide tangible connections and a sense of belonging within our student body. The Department of Student Activities is grateful for the life-changing experiences student leaders facilitate and the ways in which student organizations enrich Baylor’s campus community.
This year will look different as the University actively works to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Department of Student Activities will continue to actively support valuable student organization experiences and have, consistent with the University’s Family First campaign, modified policies and procedures to help keep everyone safe.
Student organization meetings and events will be expected to incorporate all relevant COVID health controls – including face coverings and social distancing – and adhere to size and capacity caps that are in place in this season.
Fall 2020 Schedule of Student Organization Meetings and Events
- August 17: Online Event Submission Process in Connect Opens
- August 24: Student Organizations Begin Hosting Virtual Meetings
- September 14: Sponsored Organizations Begin Hosting In-Person Meetings
- To Be Determined: Affiliated Organizations Begin Hosting In-Person Meetings
- To Be Determined: Recognized Organizations Begin Hosting In-Person Meetings
*Website content most recently updated on Wednesday, September 16