Notice that your health and well-being -- as well as that of our incoming students and families – is extremely important to us. Social distancing and face coverings will be enforced for all volunteers.
Move2BU 2020 will look different this year, and we need your help! Please consider signing up in small friend groups of up to 6 individuals to volunteer to carry bags or boxes from vehicles to rooms for incoming students.
We recognize the need for as much physical distancing as possible, so there are some notable updates to the move-in format:
- All student volunteers will wear the following during their volunteer shift:
- A Move2BU t-shirt or wristband (provided as available)
- BU face coverings (provided)
- Gloves are optional to wear
- Available volunteer move-in shifts have increased to six shifts spread over three days:
- Tuesday (8/18) 9am – 12 noon
- Tuesday (8/18) 6pm – 8pm
- Wednesday (8/19) 9am – 12 noon
- Wednesday (8/19) 6pm – 8pm
- Thursday (8/20) 9am – 12 noon
- Thursday (8/20) 6pm – 8pm
Student registration is open, so sign up today: Move2BU Student Volunteer Registration
Faculty/Staff registration is open, so sign up today: Move2BU Staff Volunteer Registration
This is a unique opportunity to serve incoming students so we hope you will volunteer!
If you have a question, please send it to the MoveInVolunteer@baylor.edu email. They will be answered within 24 hours.
Thanks in advance for your help to welcome and serve our incoming class of new students!