About Sing and Pigskin Tickets
Thank you for your support of Baylor’s cherished traditions! This page provides helpful information about procuring tickets to Pigskin Revue and All-University Sing.
Please be aware: We anticipate overwhelming interest in both Sing and Pigskin tickets. Though we try to maximize the number of tickets for sale, demand outweighs the availability of seats in the venue. As a matter of supply and demand, inevitably, not every customer receives a ticket.
Helpful Tips to Purchasing Sing and Pigskin Tickets:
- Set up your account prior to the day tickets go on sale. The account used to purchase Pigskin and Sing tickets is not the same account you use to purchase athletic tickets, including student football ticket reservations. Follow the links at Baylor.edu/tickets to set up your campus events ticketing account.
- Log into your account prior to when the tickets go on sale. This will allow you to wait on the ticket site a few minutes prior to the on-sale time and purchase tickets faster.
- If you already have an account, ensure all your financial and personal information is correct.
- Purchase tickets as soon as they go on sale. Certain shows of Sing and Pigskin have sold out in a matter of minutes.
- Be sure to utilize an effective internet source that will connect you rapidly. Occasionally, internet provided by some work settings will impede a customer’s ability to access tickets quickly.
- Consider purchasing fewer tickets. With the overwhelming volume of customers purchasing tickets simultaneously, it is difficult to identify and purchase the maximum number of seats (four). This is made even more challenging if all your seats must be together.
- Consider attending a less popular show date or time. For Pigskin, the first Friday show is most popular, and therefore the most difficult to purchase a ticket to. Likewise, Sing’s Saturday performances are in high demand.
- Once you have logged in and accessed the ticket purchasing site, you will likely experience a delay. This postponement is due to the sheer volume of customers accessing the site simultaneously. When you are on this loading page, waiting to access the ticket purchase site, please do not reload or “x out” of the site, as this will only place you further back in the process. When you are on the loading page, the system is actively trying to provide you access to the site. This may take some time.
Addressing Common Questions
- “Why are tickets not available for me to purchase?” Unfortunately, this is due to supply and demand. With a limited number of tickets to sell and thousands of people who want to purchase them, inevitably, some people are not able to obtain tickets.
- “Baylor gives all the tickets to donors.” Though some seats are reserved for Advancement, the President’s Office, performing groups, and support staff who make the show possible, the general public is allotted the greatest percentage of tickets.
- “Baylor gives all the tickets to performing groups.” Since the show is student driven and features student groups, performing organizations do receive an allotment of tickets. However, due to the overwhelming demand for tickets, even performing groups are limited on the number of tickets they are allotted. Performing groups are given tickets as a percentage of their performance roster. Thus, not even every performer and their friends and family are guaranteed a ticket. The general public is allotted the greatest percentage of tickets.
- “My account doesn’t work.” Unfortunately, many technically related complaints we receive are due to user error. It is critical that patrons setup an account in advance of the ticket launch date and ensure the information in the account is correct. Patrons should log into their account prior to the ticket launch time. However, occasionally, technical issues arise. If it seems you have experienced a technical problem, please contact us at email@example.com. If possible, please provide screenshots detailing your experience and we will try to amend your issue as quickly as possible. We highly recommend checking to ensure your account information is correct prior to the sale date. If you experience any challenges, please contact the ticket office and we will help troubleshoot any issues. Lastly, the account you use to purchase tickets from BaylorBears.com (Athletics), is not the same as the account you use to purchase tickets from Sing and Pigskin. Be sure you have setup an account in the proper system.
- “The system is down.” Baylor uses a nationally recognized third-party vendor that utilizes industry best practices to facilitate your ticket purchase. This provider dedicates additional servers to expedite patron access. However, with so many customers attempting to access the system simultaneously, there will inevitably be delays and, occasionally, technical errors. In recent years, we have not experienced a server failure. However, if it seems you have experienced a technical issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please provide screenshots detailing your experience. We want to address your challenges as fast as possible.
- “It can’t sell out that quickly.” As frustrating as it may be, due to overwhelming demand, tickets for popular show dates and times for Sing and Pigskin are rapidly exhausted. We sincerely wish we could provide a ticket to every party, but with thousands of people accessing the site simultaneously, tickets to the shows become unavailable remarkably fast.
- “I want to purchase tickets over the phone.” Online transactions are the surest way to guarantee your financial information remains secure. In order to be compliant with personal credit card safety standards, we are not allowed to accept orders over the phone. Therefore, we do not handle credit card information over the phone. All sales will be conducted online.
- “Why doesn’t Baylor add more shows?” Every act in both All-University Sing and Pigskin Revue is comprised of full-time students who volunteer to perform. Preparation and execution for both shows requires a full year of planning by each performing group. Participation in Sing and Pigskin are tremendous undertakings, requiring significant time, energy, and resources. Therefore, the university works to maximize customer experience by providing as many shows as possible while prioritizing the academic commitments of each student-performer.
Have a question or need some help? Feel free to contact the Ticket Office via email at email@example.com, or over the phone at 254-710-3210.