Staycation Weekend 2018
You've been waiting for it all summer and it's finally here! The first Baylor Bears home football game of the 2018 season. In addition to the game, this weekend will be one you are not going to want to miss. From Traditions Rally on Friday night to a movie out on the lawn of the SUB Bowl on Monday night, this will be a weekend worth staying here for!
- Traditions Rally: Friday, August 31; Traditions Rally is a free, community-wide celebration held each year before the Bears kick off their first home game. The Traditions Rally includes a Baylor football pep rally with the Golden Wave Marching Band, spirit squads, Coach Rhule, and members of the Bears 2018 football team. Get more information here.
- Sundown Sessions Avengers Infinity War: Friday, August 31, 9 PM – 1 AM; Join us in the SUB for a free screening of Avengers Infinity War as well as free bowling in the game room! First screening is at 9 PM!
- Farmers Market Vouchers: Saturday, September 1st; From 9:00 AM to Noon, join us at the Farmers Market and receive a $5 voucher for use with any vendor while supplies last! Waco Downtown Farmers Market is located at 500 Washington Avenue, near Café Cappuccino. http://wacodowntownfarmersmarket.org/
- Tailgate: Saturday, September 1st; Before the game, head to McLane Stadium a few hours early for the student tailgate! Get more information here.
- BU Football vs Abilene Christian University: Saturday, September 1st; It’s the first game of the season! Watch the Bears take on Abilene Christian University at 7:00 PM. Student tickets become available at 4:00 PM, on Monday, August 27th. Visit https://www.baylor.edu/tickets for details.
- Sundown Sessions: Saturday, September 1, 9 PM – 1 AM; After the game, head over to the SUB for free use of the Game Room and an activity on the second floor.
- Labor Day Free Movie Screening: Monday, September 3rd, 8 PM; Close Staycation Weekend with a free screening of Jumanji at the SUB Bowl!