In order to provide the best experience in the Baylor Gameroom all students, faculty, staff and guests are asked to adhere to following facility policies:
- Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in order to use the facility and checkout equipment.
- Minors (17 and under) cannot serve as chaperons for another minor.
- All equipment must be returned when finished.
- A valid Baylor ID or Government issued ID will be required to check out Wii games/controllers, board games, and Gameroom equipment.
- You will be asked to pay before you play. Please tell the Gameroom staff member how long you will be playing for.
- No horseplay.
- Do not walk on the lanes.
- If a ball does not return please tell a Gameroom staff member. Please refrain from throwing further balls down the lane until fixed.
- Please wear bowling shoes when bowling. Shoe sizes start from Children's 10 to Men’s 16.
- We cannot reserve single lanes. Lanes are managed on a first come - first serve basis.
- No alcohol or weapons.
- No smoking.
- Baylor Gameroom staff reserve the right to suspend the privilege to utilize the space if participants act in a manner that is inappropriate, unsafe, or not compliance with the policies listed herein.