2017 marked the 100 year anniversary of Baylor's first live bear mascot Ted arriving on campus. Fifty-four bears later, Joy and Lady - the current mascots - carry on this long-standing tradition. Baylor and the Bear Program are looking forward to another 100 years, and we invite you to a Centennial Gala Dinner in order to commemmorate this special program and its proud history at Baylor University.
Friday, February 9
- Gala dinner at the Baylor Club at 6 p.m.
- Program featuring President Linda Livingstone, Vice President Kevin Jackson, current and former Bear Program members
- Silent Auction
Saturday, February 10
- Tours of off-campus enrichment facility and Chamber office from 9-11 a.m.
- Demonstration at the Bill and Eva Williams Bear Habitat from 9-11 a.m.
- Baylor v. KU men’s basketball at 1 p.m. (complimentary tickets)
Register for the Bear Centennial Gala Dinner here.
To learn more about the Baylor live mascot program and the amazing students who run it, click here to head to the Live Mascot Page on the Baylor website.