- Learn About Us
- Attend an Event
- Get Involved
- Plan For Gameday
- See Our Spaces
Established in 1992, the Student Union Service Award seeks to recognize outstanding members of the Student Union community who contribute to Baylor University by volunteering their abilities in planning, promoting and producing a variety of events to the university.
3 award recipients will receive a $1000 scholarship ($500 per semester) to be presented by the University Scholarship Committee and the Student Union Awards Selection Committee.
• Have not been previously received the Student Union Service Award.
• Are currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours in residence at Baylor University.
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.67.
• Have completed service during the current or previous academic year.
• Have completed the Student Union Service award application and essay questions.
• Applications will open Wednesday, May 5 at 12pm and close Wednesday, May 12 at 12pm.
• Applications will be reviewed Thursday, May 13 & Friday, May 14.
• Applicants will be notified Monday, May 17.
• Scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The Student Union Service Award Application for 2021-2022 can be accessed here: https://baylor.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/485144.
If you should have any questions throughout the application process, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordy Dickey, Associate Director of Student Union, at firstname.lastname@example.org.