Established in 1992, the Student Union Service Award seeks to recognize outstanding members of the Student Union community who contribute to Baylor University by volunteering their abilities in planning, promoting and producing a variety of events to the university.
Award recipients will receive a $350 scholarship to be presented by the University Scholarship Committee and the Student Union Awards Selection Committee at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards.
• Have not been previously received the Student Union Service Award.
• Are currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours in residence at Baylor University.
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.67.
• Have completed service during the current or previous academic year.
• Have completed the Student Union Service award application and essay questions.
• Applications will open Monday, March 13 at 8am and close Monday, April 3 at 5pm.
• Applications will be reviewed Wednesday, April 5 thru Thursday, April 20.
• Applicants will be notified Friday, April 21.
• Scholarship award will be presented at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards to be hosted on Friday, April 28, 6pm-8pm, McLane Stadium.