If you are inquiring about a reservation for a Baylor Department, please view the Booking Policies for Baylor Departmental Events. If you are inquiring about a reservation for a Baylor Student Group, please view the Booking Polices for Baylor Student Events.
- To inquire about the availability of Waco Hall, please fill out the Waco Hall Online Reservation Request Form.
- First time Waco Hall requestors may be asked to complete an application for usage.
- The Waco Hall Director reserves the right to verify the credit references of presenters, promoters and individuals with which it has had no prior business dealings and to refuse scheduling if references prove to be suspect.
- Reservation requests may not be submitted more than one (1) calendar year in advance or less than 2 months prior to the desired event date. Requests cannot be approved until the official university academic calendars are released.
- All dates will be booked based on a first-come, first-served basis, except concerning the priority of events. No dates may be "rolled" over or considered to be guaranteed from one year to the next. Exception: Specific university events.
After review and approval of the request, the reservation will be held as tentative. See below.
The following must be completed or submitted in order to finalize the reservation:
- Submit the Event Information Request Form detailing the who, what, when, where, how and why of the event to the Waco Hall Director's Office.
- Return the signed copy of the Policy Agreement Form. This form is the last page of the Waco Hall Event Guidelines and Policies.
- IMPORTANT: If the deposit check and written request are not received by the assigned "release" date, the hold will be released without further notification to the requestor.
- Tentative reservations must be confirmed within 30 days of the event approval. A date that is requested within 60 days of the event may be approved at the discretion of the Waco Hall Director or his representative. Tentative holds on dates requested within 60 days of the event date will be held only 5 business days without a deposit.
- A "release" date will be given when the reservation request is approved and the date becomes tentative.
- If a tentative reservation is not finalized within the stated time period, the dates will be released.
- Upon receipt of the Event Information Request Form and the Policy Agreement Form and deposit, the Waco Hall Director will contact the client regarding specific event details in order to produce an agreement. A 501(c) (3) certificate must be sent to qualify for non-profit rates. A certificate of insurance is required on all events at least thirty (30) days prior to occupancy and shall meet requirements as specified in the agreement.
- Upon receipt of the signed agreement from the client the event reservation will be finalized.