- Learn About Us
- Attend an Event
- Get Involved
- Plan For Gameday
- See Our Spaces
Party availability, during operational hours, is on a first-come-first-serve basis and must be requested no later than 24 hours in advance. We do not accept same day reservations or single lane reservations. Please contact: Jordy Dickey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Director of Student Union or Victoria Dinh, email@example.com, Baylor Gameroom Manager with specific date & time, number of attendees - adults & children, expected use of gameroom. Please allow up to 72 hours for your reservation to be reviewed and processed. Maximum capacity for entire facility = 50 people. Please note we do not schedule back-to-back events on weekends due to a high volume of requests as well as our commitment to providing the best customer service considering time for set-up and takedown.
GAMEROOM & BOWLING LANES
• Baylor-Affiliated Group: $100 per hour
• Non-Baylor Affiliated Group: $150 per hour
• Church-Affiliated Group: $125 per hour
• Private access to the entire space as well as equipment and shoes.
• You are allowed to bring in your own music (mp3, iPod, iPad, computer) to play over the speakers.
• You can bring food and drinks into the space as long as you are faithful to clean up afterward. Restricted items: no glitter and no candles.