Lobby Table Reservations are for the first floor only and will vary in policies/procedures depending on the nature of your group and/or use of facilities.
Student Organizations: secure approval from Department of Student Activities through Baylor Connect
Campus Departments: secure approval from BDSC Reservations Office with a BDSC Event Request Form
Non-Baylor Groups: please contact Career & Professional Services at 254.710.3771.
- The table must be approved and reserved at least 2 business days in advance.
- If you have any questions about your table or location please come to the Student Union Reservations Office [2nd floor].
- Specific location requests for lobby tables cannot be guaranteed.
- Chairs are provided for your table upon request.
- Please NO tape or tacks on the wall or windows.
- Do not leave items or posters on tables in the SUB overnight.
Secure approval from Department of Student Activities through Baylor Connect.
Secure approval from the Baylor Dining Services by emailing your request to Brett Perlowski @
Submit both approvals to the Coordinator of Student Union Events; with the online 1st Floor Lobby Table Reservation so that a lobby table can be arranged for your bake sale.
Approval of a lobby table by Student Activities or a bake sale by Baylor Dining Services does not guarantee space in the Bill Daniel Student Center. Final approval is made by the Coordinator of Student Union Events, and is subject to availability and event activities scheduled in the building each day.