Renovations are underway in and around the facility. Please view our Visitor Information page for more details about the areas of the facility that will be inaccessible at this time.
Waco Hall was built in the late 1920's with the help of the Waco community assuring Baylor University's permanent location in Waco, Texas. Construction on Waco Hall began during the presidency of Samuel Brooks and was dedicated May 27, 1930. Designed as a multipurpose theatre complete with stage, orchestra pit, seating (2,200), balcony, and box office, Waco Hall is suited to host a variety of events. Originally built for graduation ceremonies, Waco Hall has become the home to many university and Waco Events.