We are excited to invite all students to the annual University Thanksgiving Dinner, Wednesday, November 18, from 5-8pm. This event has always been marked by a season of gratitude and this year will be particularly special as we celebrate the opportunities we have had to be at Baylor this semester. It will look a little different so here are some details to be aware of as you plan for the evening.
Students with Meal Plans
Students with meal plans are welcome to grab their dinner and join us on campus to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
- All meals are the same and dining hall seating will be closed. We encourage you to enjoy our beautiful campus before you leave for the holiday!
- Students living in Memorial, Alexander, Brooks, and Kokernot can pick up their Thanksgiving meal at Memorial Dining. Please enter the 8th street side for pick-up.
- Students living in East Village can pick up their meal at East Village.
- Students living in Martin, Collins, or Penland can pick-up their meals at Penland Dining.
Students Without a Meal Plan
There will be two drive thru options for students without meal plans. The drive-thru locations can also be used for pick-up if you do not have a vehicle or would prefer not to drive.
- Penland Hall: Enter 4th Street via Dutton Avenue for pick-up location
- East Village: Enter 3rd Street via Bagby for pick-up location
We look forward to celebrating with you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Geneava Moore, Co-President Student Foundation
Jeremy Danzell, Co-Presiden Student Foundation
Sutton Houser, Student Body President, Student Government
Matt Cole, Student Body Internal Vice President, Student Government
Gracie Kelliher, Student Body External Vice President, Student Government