Spring 2019 Election Timeline
- The Filing Form must be turned into the Student Government office no later than Friday, March 22 at 5:00 PM.
- The filing fee must be paid in the Cashier's Office in Robinson Tower, and the receipt must be attached to the filing form.
- The Mandatory Candidate Meeting will be held Monday, March 25 at 6:00 PM in Foster 240. Attendance for all candidates is required.
- Campaign Worker lists are due Tuesday, March 26 at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office for all Student Body Officer candidates and Tuesday, April 2 at 5:00 PM for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Campaigning begins Wednesday, March 27 at 8:00 AM for all Student Body Officers and Wednesday, April 3 at 8:00 AM for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Expense Reports for all candidates are due Friday, April 5 at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office.
- Elections will be held on Thursday, April 11 and Friday, April 12 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- More details about campaign rules and guidelines can be found in the Electoral Code.
Any questions regarding elections can be directed to the Electoral Commissioner Kailee Coward at Kailee_Coward1@Baylor.edu.
To file for candidacy, please use the following form: Spring 2019 Filing Form
For more information regarding campaign timelines, procedures and requirements, please access the following link: Electoral Code
See the electoral map for approved sign locations: Electoral Map