Fall 2018 Election Timeline
- The Filing Form must be turned into the Student Government office no later than Friday, September 14th at 5:00 PM.
- The filing fee must be paid in the Cashier's Office in Robinson Tower, and the receipt must be attached to the filing form.
- The Mandatory Candidate Meeting will be held Tuesday, September 18 at 7:30pm in Draper 152. Attendance for all candidates is required.
- Campaign Worker lists are due Wednesday, September 19th, at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Campaigning begins Thursday, September 20th at 8:00 AM for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Expense Reports are due Monday, September 24th at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office.
- Elections will be held on Thursday, September 27 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- More details about campaign rules and guidelines can be found in the Electoral Code.
Any questions regarding elections can be directed to the Electoral Commissioner Kailee Coward at Kailee_Coward1@Baylor.edu.
To file for candidacy, please use the following form: Fall 2018 Filing Form
For more information regarding campaign timelines, procedures and requirements, please access the following link: Electoral Code
See the electoral map for approved sign locations: Electoral Map