Fall 2019 Freshman Elections Timeline
- The Filing Form must be turned into lockbox located in the Student Government office no later than Friday, September 20 at 5:00 PM.
- Upon submission of this form, a $10 filing fee will be added to your Baylor student account.
- The Mandatory Candidate Meeting will be held Monday, September 23 at 6:00 PM in Foster 102. Attendance for all candidates is required.
- Campaign Worker lists are due Wednesday, September 25 at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Campaigning begins Thursday, September 26 at 8:00 AM for all Senator and Class Officer candidates.
- Expense Reports for all candidates are due Monday, September 30 at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office.
- Elections will be held on Thursday, October 3 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- More details about campaign rules and guidelines can be found in the Electoral Code.
Any questions regarding elections can be directed to the Electoral Commissioner Kailee Coward at Kailee_Coward1@Baylor.edu.
To file for candidacy, please use the following form: Fall 2019 Filing Form
For more information regarding campaign timelines, procedures and requirements, please access the following link: Electoral Code
See the electoral map for approved sign locations: Electoral Map