Connecting with the Student Employment and HR Office
As of: August 27, 2020
The Baylor Human Resources Office will continue to limit public access due to social distancing guidelines as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) until further notice. When visiting the office please wear an approved face covering and practice social distancing.
Open office hours are Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9:00am till 3:00pm (CST). If you need to meet with the team outside of these times, please call 254-710-4100 or email Student_Employment@baylor.edu for assistance.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STUDENT WORKERS REGARDING COVID-19 TESTING:
Weekly COVID-19 testing protocols currently in place. Students can make an appointment on the Health Services website at https://www.baylor.edu/healthservices/.
Welcome to the Student Employment Website
The steps below will help you during the student employment search process.
- Use the Job Boards below to view current job postings.
- Employment documents and the new hire onboarding process now take place in Ignite. To learn more about Baylor's Ignite operations system, please visit baylor.edu/ignite.
- For questions or help regarding Student Financial Aid please visit the Student Financial Services website.
- Read Baylor University's Civil Rights Policy.
- Need resume help or interview prep? Please contact the Baylor Career Center.
Baylor University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin, sex, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.