FWS Community Service Jobs
Students must be eligible for Federal Work Study (FWS) in order to apply and be considered for a Community Service Job with one of Baylor University's Community Partners. If you do not have a Federal Work Study award, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office during office hours to inquire about your eligibility. To continue your job search for non-work study jobs, you may return to the Student Employment Homepage to view other jobs categories.
Application Materials Needed to Apply
Please be prepared to download and complete this application along with submitting your resume and cover letter for EACH job to which you apply. You will then email all three application materials directly to the email address of the organization requesting the position that is listed in the job description.
Available FWS Community Service Jobs
You will find the email address to which you will submit your application materials at the bottom of the job description page.
- AfterSchool Academy Tutor/Helper: Elementary School - Transformation Waco AfterSchool Academies
- Children's Program Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- CIS Math Tutor - Communities In Schools of the Heart of Texas
- CIS Reading Tutor - Communities In Schools of the Heart of Texas
- Clothesline Sales Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Front Desk/HMIS Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Grant Writing Intern - TFNB Charity Group
- Hidden Treasures Resale Clerk - Caritas of Waco
- Marketing Intern - TFNB Charity Group
- Social Media Program Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Student Worker - Waco Habitat for Humanity
- Technology Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Urban REAP Work Study - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Visual Display Assistant - Caritas of Waco
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant - Caritas of Waco
- Volunteer Program Assistant - Mission Waco/World, Inc.
- Youth Group Leader - YMCA of Central Texas
If you have questions regarding FWS Community Service Jobs, please email Student_Employment@baylor.edu. Please DO NOT send application materials to Student Employment. Application materials should be sent directly to the organization's email address that is requesting the position to be filled.