Student Employment Job Board Hosted by JobX
1. Login into JobX, either through the Student Employment website.
2. Click on “Student Jobs” to access student jobs and resources.
3. Important Links
- Find a Job – Use a variety of different tools to view job listings.
- Manage JobMail – Sign up to receive a systematic email when a new job is posted that matches your chosen criteria.
- Required Forms – Access important forms that are required before starting a new job.
- Contact Us – Submit questions and comments to the Office of Student Employment online through this link.
4. Apply for a Job
- Click Find a Job
- At the bottom of the Quick Search Page, click the link that is most applicable or the Show All Active Jobs to see posted jobs.
- Click on the job, agree to the disclaimers, and then the link “Click here to apply for this job” under the job title of the posting.
- Complete the application and questions, noting that any item with * is required.
- Click Submit to automatically email your information to the department.
5. Congratulations! You have completed the job application process.