#TheTimeStruggleisReal with BismaSeason 1 - Episode 33
October 22, 2019
- If you’re pressed for time, skim notes or textbook before it is covered in class.
- That way you have a baseline knowledge of what is going to be covered in class.
- You’ll be more engaged and you will be actively engaging with your learning.
- Start study session by looking over what you have to do in your planner.
- Use the Pomodoro technique to study.
- Study for two hours, then have a 30 minute break.
- Don’t expect to be able to manage your time within your first week of college, but you can be ahead of the game.