#TheTimeStruggleisReal with PauleenSeason 1 - Episode 25
- Study by yourself and look for different places to study.
- Reading the book and taking notes can be repetitive, so mix up your study strategy.
- Make flashcards or go back and forth with a friend asking each other questions about the course.
- For a heavy reading class, divide the reading throughout the day.
- Divide up the chapters and take breaks in between sections.
- It’s more achievable and helps you stay focused.
- Before diving into your study section, eat a snack, drink water, and prioritize your studying by the due date.