When asked what they love most about working at Baylor, many faculty and staff describe the sense of community and feeling of satisfaction in contributing to the important mission of the University. That sense of pride drives them to do their best work in the classroom, the office, and with students. Others recognize that Baylor spirit through their actions.
Baylor’s Spirit Fridays give faculty and staff a visible way to show their pride and support for Baylor by wearing the green and gold of our University. Each Friday throughout the year, President Linda A. Livingstone, Ph.D., invites faculty and staff to wear their favorite green and gold apparel in the workplace. Don your favorite t-shirt or button down, pull on your favorite sweater or scarf – even work-appropriate jeans are OK on Spirit Friday!
To continue this exciting tradition, President Linda A. Livingstone, Ph.D., is providing each faculty and staff member a free Baylor United T-shirt. Here’s how it works:
- Login to the order page and tell us your preferred size (sizes available on a first-come, first-served basis, one shirt per person)
- Complete your order process no later than 5pm Friday, August 23
- You will receive a confirmation email. Print this confirmation email and bring it with you to one of the pick-up locations to receive your shirt.
- Pick up your T-shirt at one of three times and locations:
- Tuesday, August 27 — 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Robinson Tower, 6th Floor Terrace
- Wednesday, August 28 — 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Bill Daniel Student Center
- Wednesday, August 28 — 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation (following the Fall Faculty Meeting)
Be sure to fling your new green and gold for the national celebration of College Colors Day on Friday, August 30. And join the Spirit Friday tradition each and every Friday!