Clinics - Waco
The Baylor Autism Resource Clinic (BARC) in Waco is a member of the Baylor Center for Developmental Disabilities (BCDD). The BARC is a training/practicum site for graduate students in School Psychology-Waco and provides opportunities to practice interventions and participate in research projects.
The Baylor Autism Resource Clinic offers a variety of services for children with developmental disabilities, specifically with ASD. Services include:
- Social skills groups for children ages 3-18,
- A college support group that is available for students at Baylor University, McLennan Community College (MCC), and Texas State Technical College (TSTC).
- The Baylor Autism Summer Camp – a 5-day camp typically occurring during the first week in June.
- Collaborations with the Bell County Autism Intervention Team (BAIT) in Belton, Texas, to coordinate services and professional development for first responders.
- Beginning in September 2020, assessments for children suspected of a developmental delay (DD) including but not limited to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).