Learning Resources Center (LRC)
The Learning Resources Center (LRC) provides materials related to education subject fields, to child and adolescent learning and psychology, and to professional knowledge that supports the School of Education curriculum.
Phone: (254) 710-3114
LRC Email: LRCservice@baylor.edu
Media Center & Services:
Students, faculty and staff can use audio visual equipment, digital fabrication, robotics, and other tools to create educational materials.
The Media Center's on-site equipment includes:
- 3D printers
- Binding machines
- Die Cutters
- Poster Printer (36" max) and Color Printers*
*Send documents via email: Media Services Email: Media_Support@baylor.edu
All printing services require 2 business days' notice.
Look for these items at the LRC:
- Children's and Young Adult Books
- Educational Journals and Magazines
- Interactive Large-Scale Touch-Screen Monitors
- Leveled Readers
- Macintosh Computers, PCs and Paw Print-enabled printers
- Maps, Posters, and Charts
- Math Manipulative Materials
- Professional Assessment Materials for Educational Psychology
- Puppet Collection
- Resource Materials for Teaching arranged by Subject Area
- Standardized Test Collection
- State-Adopted Textbooks, K-12
- Study Areas for Collaboration
- Teaching Kits and Games
(available only to Impact LLC residents)
The mission of the Learning Resources Center of the School of Education is to meet the needs of both faculty and students by providing materials related to the subject fields, to child and adolescent learning, and to professional knowledge that support the SOE curriculum, and to offer students experience in using equipment and materials similar to those they will use when they begin teaching.