Application for undergraduate programs is through the University:

Application to live in the School of Education's Impact Living-Learning Center is a separate process. Learn more:

For graduate programs in the School of Education (except the online EdD) apply through the Baylor Graduate School.

To apply for the EdD Online in Learning and Organizational Change, use this link:

Still need to learn more about Baylor graduate programs in Education?