Who are Baylor students?
- They are excited and motivated about intellectual activity.
- They want to be part of a community that values faith and personal calling.
- They have challenged themselves academically and embraced opportunities outside the classroom.
- They recognize that life, learning and service go hand-in-hand beyond the years of college or graduate school.
These characteristics also describe School of Education students at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Our students are service minded, choosing to make a difference through education.
Solving any of the world's problems involves education, so educators are world changers. Come change the world with us!
Explore our programs and meet our students at these links:
• Prospective Undergraduates
• Prospective Graduate Students
• Advising and Degree Programs
• Office of Professional Practice (OPP)
• Schedule A Visit
• Scholarships for Undergraduates
• Student Profiles
• Student Services
• Kappa Delta Pi
• Action Research