School Psychology is a specialty of professional psychology that focuses on the science and practice of psychology with children and families, learners of all ages, and the schooling process. School psychology is consistently ranked as one of the best jobs in the United States by U.S. News and World Report.
Baylor’s School Psychology programs
- Train individuals to be skilled in evidence-based interventions, assessment, consultation, research, and program evaluation
- Work closely with the Baylor Center Developmental Disabilities, area schools, and local mental health organizations to provide students with outstanding clinical experiences
- Offer training to earn the licensed specialist in school psychology (LSSP) credential in Texas and its equivalent credential in other states
- Provide students opportunities for research and publication with outstanding faculty
- Have competitive assistantship available
- Have an opportunity to study abroad in Costa Rica
Read about School Psychology in the School of Education's Impact newsletter.